CES is proud to announce a new initiative that invites scholars to support annual membership dues for doctoral students and early-career researchers. Sponsored students and postdocs receive exclusive access to valuable CES resources, including:
- Research Networks: An opportunity to strengthen their professional connections via our expansive CES Research Networks.
- Professional Development: Access to the CES Professional Development webinar series, a new monthly online program devoted to digital tools in academia.
- CES Digital Hub: PhD students and junior scholars have the opportunity to receive feedback for their work from a well-established scholar within the CES global community via the CES Digital Hub initiative
- Grants & Fellowships Database: Access to a comprehensive listing of funding opportunities of interest to Europeanists and scholars worldwide via the CES Grants & Fellowships Database.
- Grants, Fellowships, and Awards: Eligibility for a wide range of CES Grants, Fellowships, and Awards to support their studies, research, and publications.
- International Conference of Europeanists: Reduced member rates at our annual International Conference of Europeanists.
Student memberships are only $50, and postdoctoral memberships are $65. If you are able to sponsor a postdoctoral student or early-career researcher, please fill out this form. You may submit the name(s) of specific person(s), or simply ask us to find someone who would benefit from your support. If you are a student or recent doctoral recipient who would like to receive support, please fill out this form.
We believe this (US) tax-deductible opportunity to give will not only ease the financial hardship faced by graduate students and early career scholars, but will provide a way for more established members to help others in this challenging time.