To join this network, click here. Note: All Memberships in CES Research Networks are open for CES individual members in good standing.
The Gender and Sexuality Research Network aims at bringing together scholars working on gender and sexuality and enhancing research around a vast range of topics regarding gender and sexuality, including agenda-setting, policy change and policy implementation, multi-level governance, gender equality, gender dynamics in elections, voting behavior, and women’s and LGBT movements. While a strong regional emphasis is put on European countries and the European Union, the research group also encourages comparative research that situate Europe or European countries in an transatlantic or international context. The Gender and Sexuality Research Network strongly supports diversity in methods. The main goals of the Gender and Sexuality Research Group include:
- Developing a strong network of scholars to stimulate collaborative work and joint publications
- Encouraging panels on topics of interest to members
- Providing a platform where members from different countries and disciplines can strengthen intellectual ties and disseminate their work.
- Sarah Cooper, University of Exeter, S.G.L.Cooper@exeter.ac.uk
- Koen Slootmaeckers, City University of London, Koen.Slootmaeckers@city.ac.uk
Call for Members
The Gender and Sexuality Research Network is calling for new members. The network aims to bring together scholars working on gender and sexuality issues.