In this series, EuropeNow features a spotlight on the War in Ukraine and its connections to European politics, society, and culture. This page will be updated as new pieces continue to be published.
- “Consequences of the Russian Invasion of Ukraine as an Indicator of MENA Dysfunctional and Unequal Economic and Food System Production” by Joseph Daher
- The Gates of Europe: A History of Ukraine by Serhii Plokhy, reviewed by Elizabeth Jones
- “Nord Stream 2: German Soft Power and the Russian Threat to Ukraine” by Nicholas Ostrum
- “Putin and Political Theory: A Machiavellian and Pan-Slav Mindset” by Matthew Slaboch
- “Thinking through the ‘Russian Problem:’ Learning from Hannah Arendt and the ‘German Problem’” by Catherine Guisan
- “Austria at the Crossroads of History: Choosing between Comfort and Conscience during the War in Ukraine”